UX Office Hours
- When: 2pm - 6pm, second Thursday of every month
- Where: Location varies
When in Seattle: StartPad conference room (811 First Ave, Suite 480, Seattle WA 98104)
When in Redmond: Puzzazz conference room (8117 166th Ave NE, Redmond WA 98052)
- Who: Roy Leban
- (425) 894-0689
Once a month, user experience expert Roy Leban will be available to review your user interface and provide one-on-one help with getting the right experience for your users. As both a UI designer and a software architect, Roy provides a unique perspective that will help you solve your problems quickly. Roy can help with:
- Defining the user experience that you want
- Turning your UX vision into a workable UI
- Identifying problems and bottlenecks of your UI before you implement it
- Making sure your UI plan is implementable
- Fixing problems in your UI after you've already implemented it
Bring whatever you have, whether it's a working application, paper prototypes, some mockups, or just an idea.
Office hours by appointment only!
To sign up, you MUST contact Roy via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (425-894-0689).
You can generally check here to see what slots are available: Sign up page.